I have just this minute taken a look at the Pro 6, and the only difference
between the old Nightingale and this is the add-on board, old one didn't
include coax, and that there are 5 miniplugs on the back, not four, probably
for DD5.1 I guess. If you do want to create your own daughterboard though, I
can supply you or anyone else with a wide array of links, plus information
not just from the sites but from myself (I have done a lot of research into
this you see)

Stuart Howlette