yeah i want a cd slot and a md slot

i found a aiwa that will do it but its a grand that thats a bit much

found a ton of japanese ones, and thought i found one that was for the US from
nakamichi(MD-95Z looked awsome) but (even though its on the USA website) they just
told me its not availible in the US.

JVC doesn't seem to make car audio at all anymore(i can't find it on their website).

but i'll try a google search for that unit.

i think i have a double din car, i have a huge stock stereo.

i'm against the idea of a cd changer cause i want to be able to sit in the drivers
seat and pop in the new whatever that i just picked up. changers make that a bit
harder(though the md-98z is a 6disc changer from the front slot, damn why isn't tha
tin the US)

marc