Thanks to all the people who replied to my post concerning earphones for use
with a portable MD player.  This week I received my Sennheiser MX500
earphones that I had on order at a local shop.  These earphones sound really
good, and are a bargain for the $40 (that's Australia$, only $20 US).  There
is an amazing difference between the sound of these new earphones and the
ones that came with my MZR-900.  Deeper base, clearer trebble, and a more
natural sound.  I definitely recommend these Sennheisers from portable MD
use.

Tim