Hi-

[New to the list. Hello.]

I prefer "hinged slip" cases, but these don't come with all blank MDs,
and it's hard to know beforehand what you're gonna get.

The ones I mean are like regular slip cases, except they can be opened
without breaking them, and you can insert the label within the case.
This seems to me the best of both (CD-type jewel and regular slip
case) worlds.

So far, I've seen these with the Sony ONYX line (soft plastic) and a
TDK sample (hard plastic).

Does anyone know if these cases are available to buy anywhere
separately? Alternatively, if anyone on the list has some and prefers
jewel or standard slip cases, I'd be happy to trade.

Thanks-

Ralf