Since everyone is on the subject of batteries. I have a Sony portable
which can use either the NH-14WN or the NH-9WN rechargeable gumpack
battery. Unfortunately, I can't find the external charger  which makes
using the unit a little difficult. Minidisco sells the replacement for
50 USD but I think that's a little ridiculous. I was wondering whether
anyone knows how and where I can possibly get a replacement (for less
than 50 USD) in the US or online. I would also take a used unit - if
anyone has a charger lying around for an old portable I would be glad to
take it off your hands.

Derek Jacobson