heddy Boubaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I'm looking for a very good mic, mainly to record live music, to use with my
>  brand new MD recorder. I tested many but with no great success but from reading
>  technical specs the MS957 seems to be a very good one for my needs (the AT822
>  is more expensive and seems to be technically equivalent) so I'm looking for
>  any advice from enlightened users of this mailing-list ;-)

We have two short files that compare our mics to the Sony ECM-MS957 and
the AT-822/825.  I'd be happy to send them on request.

Len Moskowitz             Binaural and StealthMics (tm), Cables, Interfaces
Core Sound                http://www.stealthmicrophones.com
Teaneck, New Jersey       http://www.core-sound.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Tel: 201-801-0812, FAX: 201-801-0912