Hello all,

I recently bought a Sony MZ-R37 and a Powerbook G4 tower. Using them
together, I  imagined I would tape interviews, field audio, etc. with
the MD recorder, then input the audio to the G4 to edit it.

Well it turns out the G4 has no minijack input. I was told to use a
USB port to bring audio in, but am having trouble finding the right
adapter. I'd like to keep the audio digital, but from what I've read
I will have to go from  an analog out.

If anyone can suggest the right way to import audio from my MD to my
computer, I would be grateful.

-David
--

---