[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have lots of cdr's that I am going to be using with the Koss
> CD/MP3 unit - I do know that you cannot direct download to it.
>
> According to the docs it does have CD-RW capability.

I don't think that this unit records!!  It what they're saying about
CD-RW is that it can read CD-RW discs.  I really think it's only a
player, unless you paid abut $500 for it.

AFAIK you have to download from a computer and either write directly to
to a writable CD or to your hard drive and then write to a CD.

LAS