"Michael Hoffman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Your "solution" is irrelevant for the many people without a keyboard
>input for their deck. My MD home deck is typical in that it has no
>keyboard input. All MP3 computers inherently have keyboard input
>*and* full CDDB utilization, which I mentioned but you conveniently
>neglected to acknowledge.
>
>WHAT ABOUT CDDB? Your MD keyboarding solution can't take advantage of
>it. You have to type titles yet again for every copy of the MD you
>produce. I don't even have to type the titles 1 time, when trading 10
>copies of an album, if the titles are in CDDB.

Actually, there are a number of computer-interface titling solutions out
there. They aren't "stock" but they exist.

But, again, I think people need to agree to disagree on this -- you find
titling to be vital because of your particular use of MD. From being on this
list for a few years now, many people couldn't really care less about
titling.