"J. Coon" wrote:

> There is one that I recorded with my SOny R-30 on this page
>
> http://members.tripod.com/Liteways/index.html
>
> and you can compare it with others including Gibsons, Flatirons,
> Gilchrist, and the Holy Grail, a Gibson Lloyd Loar.
>
> These recordings were made with my Sony R-30 and my Jim Coon's famous
> "T-Mike"  This particular page has sold more than one person on the
> merits of the MD recorder, and not many of them will be using them
> primarily to copy CDs.

I never saw so many mandolins in one place at a time!  You don't run into someone
everyday who plays one.  I guess that's you in the picture.  Hey, you're a cool
looking dude!!  Me, I look like an Irish Jew even though to the best of my knowledge I
have no Irish blood.  Not a cool looking mix.  At least not in my case :).

Unfortunately I couldn't get the music to play.  I get the Quick Time logo in the
middle of a blank page.  Something is counting down but when it was finished all I had
was a picture of a ripped piece of film in the middle of the page.

BTW is that a mandolin at the end of Rod Stewart's "Maggie May" or some kind of synth?

Take care,
Larry