hi there...
  because i give importance to sound quality, i record my MDs from
original CDs and never MP3 but there's something i wonder... i got a
computer with a standard cd-rom drive (LG) and a Nightingale sound-card
with optical out... my mom also has a hi-fi system with an optical out
but it's "old, dirty and cheap" and sometimes cannot read some cds...
what i wondered is if there would be a difference in the sound quality
? maybe bcz of the optical outputs' quality or the DACs' ???

  D j  Vu

=====
Deja Vu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]