One solution I can suggest, which is probably something of a waste of time, is to burn
all of the tracks to a CD then use a CD player with optical out to record
synchronously.
I've never had a problem with my Sony 5 CD changer losing parts of songs or not
marking tracks.

Of course, this is a very roundabout method, but it might be the only solution.

Alternatively, go analogue... :D

-Richard

Original message from: "Tugrul"