Personally I find MD players/recorders to be very small as they are, which I
also think is a good thing. :)  Any time I bring my R900 out of its velcro
belt case it gets a lot of ooohs and aaahs, especially about the size of the
thing being way smaller than most people expect.

ml

---
Mike Lastucka, B. Tech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]