[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jinx) writes:

> Lets take a poll on favorite minidiscs.
> Can you all rate the following discs in order of quality?
>
> TDK

I've always said "buy the cheapest!", but I must admit to having a
soft spot for the (old?) TDK blanks with the green rubber
write-protect tabs. Does TDK still make them that way? They seemed to
be the only company that realized it would be nice not to require
herculean force to change the read-only status of a disc.

Those TDKs were also screwed together, which I thought was useful
since a cartridge could then be replaced if it ever became cracked.

Rick (can't believe I've entered a blanks discussion) Woudenberg