I've just got back from participating in a wonderful live music course
(fiddles, flute/whistles, accordians). There were 15 people in my fiddle
group. 10 had brought minidisc recorders and 4 had analogue cassette
recorders. By the end I think we had sold those 4 on minidiscs. The stunning
sound quality when replayed through a hi-fi system was enough. The ease of
locating tracks, editing out unwanted bits and titling the wanted ones came
for free.

What a great medium!

Peter Rice
[EMAIL PROTECTED]