Hello MD people,

I've been trying to find a cable so I can feed audio from my CD-Rom to my
new soundcard digitally.  The PC came with the analog CD-Rom to soundcard
cable, but no digital because the original sound output device didn't have
digital out.

I've gone to two CompUSA stores in the area and neither have the digital
cable.  This is not an optical cable.  It's a small cable that goes from the
back of the CD-Rom to a thing on the soundcard.  It looks similar to the
analog CD-Soundcard cable but it's smaller.  Does anyone know what I'm
talking about?  Any idea where I can order one?

//future-shock/ http://www.wam.umd.edu/~payvand [EMAIL PROTECTED]