I would personally, as an American, like to pat our friends abroad on the
back for some of the extremely kind gestures they've extended to us.  The UK
played our National Anthem during or in place of the changing of the guard
at Buckingham Palace.  I have read or seen instance after instance of other
nations' care and concern as well.  We are indeed all in this together.  I
speak on behalf of all Americans when I say thank you.
-
On an MD note, I'm in the market for ear-buds.  I really like the idea of
the closed-ear design of the MDR-EX70 line.  Could anyone share their
experiences with these and what are the differences in the SL and LP types
I've seen?

Thanks,
-Matt