My son is a teacher at a private school.  This year they gave all of the
teacher's Ibook Titaniums.  He had a problem with it and I tried to help over
the phone.  But I'm not Apple literate.

We couldn't understand why the school bought Apples and even the entire system
in the school is Apples.  Apple must have given them a real break.  We were
trying to think what is was about Apple that makes some people like Apple so
much.

I said that I guess it is very stable (anyone who has used a PC with Windows for
a day had to have it freeze one them at least a few times).  Just when I said
that, his Apple notebook froze.

Larry