[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>None of you got the message did you. No one cares, except for the
>insane people that keep replying to this, can't we just accept
>everyone is different and prefers using something different than
>another person? For fluffs sake, there only friggin computers, theres
>much more pressing matters in the world right now than what computer
>or OS you use, and I know this topic says OT, but its gone way too
>far for this list. Remember, this is a MiniDisc list, not a PC list,
>so either take it to your own inbox or take it to a Compud/OS war.

Stuart, there are lots of "off-topic" discussions that happen on this list
-- check out the archives for any given month. I'm not interested in all of
them, but I don't send insulting messages to the list telling everyone else
that because *I* don't like them, they should go somewhere else. If you
don't want to read the messages on a certain topic, don't. Obviously some
list members have been interested in this topic.

By your argument, MD is only friggin audio, there are much more pressing
matters in the world right now than how you listen to music.