Agreed it has been circumvented, but from what i have read (correct or
incorrect) these protections are different from ones used in the past.  Now
if they are or aren't is another reason.  but again from what i read (i
think c-net) it's way different than even thier latest attempt of putting
errors in the track on purpose to induce click sounds.  but anyway what we
have all said about this so far is correct.  every try so far has been moot
by them to say the least, and will continue.  I have a question for anyone
who has any of the copy protected cd's,  if you copy it via toslink cable,
or coax digital, is there any error copied over to MD or if you have a dat
player does it get copied there either?  also if you know you have one of
these alubms, can you also please give the name and artist of the album.