None of you got the message did you. No one cares, except for the insane people that
keep replying to this, can't we just accept everyone is different and prefers using
something different than another person? For fluffs sake, there only friggin
computers, theres much more pressing matters in the world right now than what computer
or OS you use, and I know this topic says OT, but its gone way too far for this list.
Remember, this is a MiniDisc list, not a PC list, so either take it to your own inbox
or take it to a Compud/OS war.

Stuart Howlette
[EMAIL PROTECTED]