>From: macdef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Your best bet is to hook a mini-to-mini cable from your R37 to the audio-in
>jack on the 5300, and use the program "Coaster" to do the recording (you can
>find Coaster on <http://www.versiontracker.com/>). Experiment with the
>levels in Coaster until you get it right, then record the audio to disc. You
>can have Coaster save your audio as "AIFF" files (the Mac counterpart to
>"wav" files on Windows, for burning to CD). Then just burn them to a CD.

That's basically what I'm doing. It's just that a somewhat better sound-in
option for the PB would help. Still, after some tests, I was relieved to
see that this setup doesn't introduce any noise.

Thanks for the reply!
Alex

Alex Enkerli
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology
Indiana University