Now would be a good time to sell.

OK Don wrote:

It got hot enough to seal itself?????  Too wierd!!!!!

On 8/13/05, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok, Im cursing myself by posting this I know.  On one of my SDL's which
was supected of having a bad head.  Does not smoke, does not run hot
unless ran low on coolant of course, after sitting overnight has
pressure in system still, also have to add coolant everyday or every
other day.  Sometimes up to 1/2 gal or more.  No leaks, no coolant in
oil, no oil in coolant.  Anyways, the other day wife calls and says car
is getting hot, getting up close to line right before 120, well, getting
close to everheating.  Anyways, she pulls in to somebodys house she
knows I guess and they let it cool off a while, then add coolant(evil
green stuff).  That has been like 3 or 4 days ago.  Every since, there
is NO pressure in the system the next morning and the coolant as not
dropped a bit.  WTF?  This beats all I ever saw.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK

OK Don