Seems to me that Kaleb would be the largest poster, and thereby it should benefit him. I keep finding new parts I didn't remember I had.

My thought is that the people approved for posting should be able to fill in a form online with price, description and contact info. Then the software should convert that to a posting with disguised or hidden email address as in craigslist, or fleabay.

Maybe a monthly reminder to posters that they should review their listings and delete what is sold. Or it could be coercive: if you don't review, you posting is automatically deleted after 10 days.

Automation is the key.

There would have to be rules for use

Maybe one for no commercial postings, except for the list-dad

Maybe an embargo on new subscribers to the list from advertising for X months, to prevent people (spammers) from signing up just to advertise stuff.

It would require some volunteer time to approve listings and such, unless someone figures out a way to make money form it. I am not inclined to used dickarde's rapacious rates to hurst and Rusty to fund the project.