Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:54:18 -0400
From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Dragged home my new '95 124 diesel yesterday
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

No brakes, car won't shut off with the key, doors don't lock, etc.
Barely runs at idle, we had to push it up on the trailer with him
goosing it to help out a bit.  Might have boogered fuel or filters or
something, it has been sitting awhile.  It was clicking up at the front
of the valve cover, not sure if that was timing chain or bad injector or
clog or what.

Very nice car, dark blue, good paint and body with a few little dings,
tan interior in fairly decent shape, good tires.  He can get it sorted
fairly easily I bet, will have an excellent car for cheap money.  He'll
need about a gallon of Febreze though.

--R