'Zackly.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Chamberlain" <apchamberl...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Onstar on MB

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 9:38 AM, WILTON <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
Thanks. 'Article has nice photos, etc., answering coupla my questions. BTW,
if I were to do it, I would not allow a so-called "professional
installation."

No kidding!  After seeing some of the work so-called pro stereo
installers have done...

It's a cinch to pry up the A-pillar trim in a 124 enough to run a wire
underneath---I did it to power a radar detector without wires going
all over the dash.  Just find switched 12V somewhere, or run a
dedicated circuit from one of the empty slots in the fusebox if you
want to get fancy, and you are all set.

Alex