On Aug 19, 2011 10:05 AM, "Walt Zarnoch" <zarnoch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Owner states that it won't shift into OD sometimes

Had the same issue on the way to lunch, make sure the linkage is right;
transmission was on 3 in my case due to ham-handed-ness.  Easy enough to
make sure that it goes to 2, mine has very obvious stickiness at each of D,
3, and 2.

Just a thought if the rest of the transmission is in good shape.

Best,
Tim