Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 14:23:45 +1030
From: Hendrik & Fay <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Ceramic ATE brake pads

Just to throw in a bit of MB related stuff, one of my front wheel
bearings is on the way out and whilst I was waiting for the old fella in
the parts place to shuffle out the back to find some, I happened to spy
a trade mag ad advertising ATE ceramic pads with the usual promise of no
dust and longer life.
So I asked the fella behind the computer if they make em for my old 124,
sure enough front and back, unfortunatley I just replaced mine not long
ago so will put up with the black wheels a bit longer.

Hendrik
who is always spying stuff