Ever had one of those days where everything you touch turns to doo-doo?

Yesterday was one for me.

Network laser printer I have had for 6-7 years jammed. Something stuck in the
fuser. Have to disassemble the printer (Konica Minolta 2450) to get to the
fuser.

Get it back together. Fires up without an error. Go to print something and the
paper stops halfway out of the fuser with a fuser paper jam error. Dammit.

Leave it for another day. Sigh.

iMac has had an OS update waiting  in the wings for a couple of weeks. I decide
to run it. Because I have a modded machine, there is a 50-50 chance it will
cack.

It does..

Time to go to bed before I can screw something else up.

Get up this morning, boot machine from target drive of laptop. Go to mount
backup image from Drobo network drive. Disk Utility errors out. Oy.

Get disk image moved to server RAID from Drobo after a couple of tries. Disk is
now being restored. Thank goodness.
While one of the moves is taking place, I go to local Ace Hardware to buy a new
propane tank for outdoor kitchen. Existing tank is 100 pound tank which has
expired and gas supplier wants $250 to remove and replace WITHOUT filling.
Jerks.

100 pound tank is 170 pounds filled, and must be transported upright after
filling. Screw that. I buy a 40 pound tank and get it filled. Easy enough to
move around and transport. Only used for an outdoor oven/range, so 40 pounds
should still last a long time.

Had to redo the copper line and fitting. Found tubing cutter and more
importantly, flaring tool. Took four tries before I got a clean flare. Been a
long time since I used the thing.

Pressure tested, found leaks. Old pipe dope on regulator. Found bottle of pipe
dope in paint cabinet. Got everything disassembled and put back together. No
leaks.

Waiting for restore to finish. Looks like it's going to work.

Things appear too be getting progressively better. Might be safe to go try and
fix the printer.

Dan