On 05/02/2013 7:44 PM, Curt Raymond wrote:
York compressors are less likely to die from a poorly done 134a conversion
because they have a sump with oil in it.

-Curt

I converted my 115/300D and it worked for a couple of years. Then it stopped cooling. The clutch works and it holds the "freon" but it does not compress so I am assuming somehting has happened to the valves in the compressor. When I get to repairing it I think I will convert to the newer style and get rid of the York.

Randy