You are a Hoosier now? You got the job in the Bend?

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Mar 20, 2014, at 8:55 PM, Craig <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:13:02 -0400 Tim Crone <bb...@crone.us> wrote:

> On a related note, anyone have a disc-based backup application they can
> recommend?  Tape is a little pricey, and honestly I don't have that
> much to back up - but it would need to span multiple DVDs.

rsync (I can send you some scripts for that) or a Blue-Ray writer.

I use rsync all the time to synchronize computers (and even our laptop to
our main computer before we came here to Indiana) and to back up on an
external USB disk. Works great.

Craig