Ummmm... I believe Andrew lives in the "it's illegal to own a gun zone"
called Washington DC... I can only imagine the issues it would cause to
dispatch said varmet with a Joe Biden recommended 12 gage from your porch,
or a nice black bushmaster with a 30 round magazine.. [OMG.. the horror].
On the other hand.. he might make a lot of "new friends" in prison..

Get some veggies and a trap.. then call for disposal... If you saw one..
there are others not far away..