Thank you.  I haven't seen it.  Point confirmed.
'Spose there's something in the setup I need to re-accomplish?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "G Mann via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "G Mann" <g2ma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fw: Odd MB wheel angle

Wilton,

I'm getting your posts in good order.
Seems to be working well on my end. Says you sent it 3 minutes ago..

Grant..

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 4:56 PM, WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Anybody else on the list receive the post below?  My posts have been
returning to me via the list almost immedately after sending them, but I've
sent 3 or 4 today and have not seen 'em on the list.  Anybody else seen
'em?  Please reply via the list and directly to my address.'

I don't know of anything I've done to change "the system."

Wilton