Huh????? How does the decision by the capitalists to maximize ROI for their
shareholders by out sourcing the labor to China become "Before we were told
by the goobermnt that we would be come a service economy, meaning we hall
had to become servile."????

That is really long stretch, most Trump like.

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!