Are the floors in INCREDIBLE FACTORY ORIGINAL CONDITION?

--R

On 2/22/16 4:08 PM, G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
As it happens.. I own an 82 300D that only has 102,000 miles with exactly
the same paint and interior.

Only Mercedes I have ever seen with a broken rod.. I'm second owner. First
owner [a woman] loved the car.. it managed to break the oil line going to
the oil pressure gage, and pumped all the oil overboard.. rattle, bang..
sudden stopped the engine.. She had a tow to Mercedes dealer who had
serviced it since new.. it sat for 3 years waiting on $$$ to install a new
engine [at dealer prices] ... eventually towed to an indy, then to her
garage.. followed by more storage and a divorce..

I bought it "as is" for Kaleb prices, have a replacement fresh overhaul
engine to install.. as soon as I "get around to it".. I would love to
command this kind of price on assembly.  It's as near perfect as I've seen,
always an Arizona "no rust ever" car.

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <