A lot of the auto parts stores are like that now. I got into it with a guy at a store who wouldn't give me the on-line price though I tried to order it and the web site showed the store didn't have it. I called and they had it so went to get it with the print out... took him about 5 minutes to figure out the process to override his price in the computer but he did, but he wasn't happy. I have no idea why, the product and price would have been exactly the same if the inventory system had been up to date.

--R