My FLAPS go-to is Advance Auto, because they have a store about five minutes
away that's a regional stock location, so they almost always have what I need
when other stores don't.

I always order online and pick up at the store, since that's the only way you
can get their promotional prices. I typically get between 30%-40% off their
prices with online coupons or promo codes. Retailmenot seems to be one of the
best for them.

Case in point: when I got the rebuilt alternator for the 350SDL the other night
I got 40% off using a promo code. Drove over there and picked it up 10 minutes
later.

Dan

Sent from my iPad