Excellent satire .... unfortunately, based on the actions of ACORN and it's
associated groups in the 2008 and 2012 elections.... the satire has basis
of fact.

The unintended consequences of voter fraud is that there will be more
people watching the polling places than ever before, and, I predict, new
laws which deal harshly with vote fraud. Citizens are waking up.. fool me
once, shame on you.. fool me twice, shame on me..