Double registrations (for instance, Florida and Ohio) allow one person to vote
twice, in two swing states.  Half a million votes enough to determine the next
president?  A little over 500 was enough in Florida to seat GW and send Algore
back home.

Our president should not be elected by fraud, in violation of the constitution
and federal law and state laws.  Are we a banana republic, or a legitimate
republic?

--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC