I put a watch on it on fleaby. It is up to $13.600 now and no longer shows "Reserve not met." I'd guess they had the reserve at 13k.

I wanted the watch on it because I suspect the buyer will not pay, so there will be a second chance offer. It may be relisted if he really wants to sell it.

The fact that the rockers appear black is concerning. It could be bad photography, but I suspect it is hiding repairs or rust which drop the value to more like the $1000 range.