One of my regular carry weapons is a FNH 5.7. Magazine holds 20 + one in
the pipe, for a total of 21, with 2 spare mags.. for a total of 61 rounds.
The 5.7 is a small very high velocity round, so it's light to carry 60
rounds. Mag change, with practice, is seamless. If 60 won't do the job,
even on a bad aim day... well...