Hello all,

Does anyone happen to know the diameter of A1800720393, described as "Adjusting
sleeve" in the 30-300, "Adjusting throttle linkage". Looks like it's about 1cm
based on a picture on the ECS Tuning website.

I have carried out the throttle linkage adjustments without this fitting, and
understand that its function is to keep the "guide lever" (the thing that
pivots on top of the valve cover, where the throttle and transmission linkages
attach) at a specified distance during those base settings.

After adjustments the shift behaviour is much improved, but I'd love to be able
to actually follow the instructions. The adjustments I made totalled only about
one or two millimetres and, as usual, made a big difference.

Given that it's only a couple of dollars I may just go ahead and order it when
next I buy from MB, but it seems like something that could be improvised given
how infrequently it is used. Thanks for any ideas/help anyone could render.

D.