correct. I have a 10ft copper rod driven into the ground near the main shutoff.

--FT

On 4/4/23 4:05 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
One thing that's important when you have sub-panels is that neutral and ground should
only be "bonded" at the main service entrance. And I believe you should only
have one earth connection (water pipe or grounding rod) also at the main panel. Check
code or ask an electrician but weird things can happen if you have multiple paths to
ground.

--
--FT