OK, so I went to add some R134 to my 83' 300d as I've done in the past.
Well, when I went to disconnect, the valve (low side) seems to be stuck
open.  I'm getting a lot of oil and a bit of air coming out.  I tried
reconnecting/disconnecting it but it seems to be stuck open.  I ended up
just putting the cap on the valve and apparently it's holding to a degree
since the AC was somewhat useful today.  So, my questions are, is that thing
a shrader valve?  Either way can it be easily be replaced or otherwise
likely fixed?

Also, should I be seeing a lot of oil, or is that a sign that there's too
much in there?

Thanks!
Levi