To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Finally got one Lets hope its an okay 190D

Yeah, you know, all this talk of value determining registration cost is new to me. And are we also talking about some sort of sales tax that one has to
pay when they buy a car? Never heard of that.

As for registration cost, I always assumed it was just based on the year of the car, since most of my vehicles have always been around $35 - $40, while
my wife's newer cars have been significantly more to register.

Brian