Well, I guess it's about time to officially say that my car is for sale
since I've still got a 97' Subaru to sell besides this and there's a
*chance* I might be able to at least trade that one in and I'm planning on
getting a Prius of some sort in less than 2 months.

So...
It's an 83' 300D with a Greasecar kit installed.  (Start on diesel until
it's warmed up, then switch to veggie, and switch back to diesel a minute
before you shut it off.)
Car is not pretty and the trunk is very oily.  But it runs reliably.

Starter is about a year old, exhaust is only a few months old, except that
the flex piece broke off so it's a bit louder than stock though certainly
not unbearable.
Tires are mismatched and lousy(barely legal).  I've got at least 2, if not 5
other tires that are at least decent that I would toss in.
Keyless entry
Vaccuum works other than not holding vacuum for more than a few minutes
after shutoff.  (and potentially the ACC vent).  ACC works as well as I
assume it should.  Seems like it keeps more air on the windshield than it's
supposed to, but it's never been a problem.  AC is "cool" as usual(not
COLD).  It's fine on the highway, but if it's 90F out and you're sitting
still, you're probably going to get warm.
Cruise works
AM/FM/Amp with ipod jack(or whatever you want to plug in)
moonroof works
windows work with the exception of a flaky left rear which I believe is some
loose wires since it started acting up after I pushed it past a slight bit
of resistance that I believe to be wires that were caught.
tach is dead (though I've got a spare tach sending unit if you want to mess
with it)
odo is at the "hold in the button to keep it rolling" phase
It's had Mobil 1 15w-50 for the last year or so that I've owned it.
New battery this past winter
Some rust spots popping up, but nothing structural yet.
Hella Euro headlights with "+50" bulbs.
I've added electric fuel pumps for both the diesel and veg sides.
I get about 1000 miles between veg filter changes.  Which is around how
often I refill with diesel.
I'll include about 10 more veg filters for the car and a set of spare diesel
filters
I'm also including my filtering setup (heated barrel with
jeans/pump/goldenrod filter) and about 5 more goldenrod filters
Also including about 100 gallons of filtered wvo ready to go.
If you want a veggie supplier in Addison, NY you can take over mine.
Including a MB Service Manual CD, and a Haynes repair manual.
Few spare parts like starters, alternator, head, egr valve, thermostat,
speedo...  think that's most of it.  Can't say for sure if they're any good
or not.
I think the car has around 400K miles on it and the engine has about 300K on
it.

I've also got a spare set of wheels with Blizzaks on them that were only
used for about a month this past winter.  I think I'll try to sell those
separately, but for the right price I might include them.

Basically, the car doesn't look great, but it runs good and you can do a lot
of driving for free.  But it can be messy and time consuming to collect and
filter the fuel and I'm tired of monkeying with it so I'm getting a Prius.

I'm located near Corning, NY.
I really haven't figured out what these are worth so I'm probably on crack
but I'm going to start off asking for $3000, but please feel free to make
any offers if you're interested.

Pictures can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/levigsmith/sets/72157601403895227

Video can be found here:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v957832fNWNF55B
Which includes part of a drive.  If you want to see the entire 13 minute
trip around the block, that's here:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v9578674FHDJhSS

Thanks,
Levi