Started the car this morning (new starter is SO quiet) and the alternator light
came on. In fact all the lights came on but thats normal.
For awhile now the lights have been coming on, glowing for a second and going
out so I knew this was coming.
Today the lights wouldn't go out even when I revved the engine... Crap.
So theres the triad, battery, starter, and now alternator. Its already had a
new voltage regulator within the year.
I'm still holding out for the VR, its been a year but probably 40,000 miles.
How many miles should I expect from one?

-Curt