Randy, the whole point of my offer is to have YOU negotiate with Canada
Customs, US DOT, TSA, INS, and any other bureaucrats who might have an
opinion on whether it's LEGAL to drive a SMART into and within the USA.
What more of an Excellent Adventure could that be for a law abiding citizen
from the Canadian heartland?
But if it isn't a diesel, it probably won't be worth the effort.