From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of E M
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 1:14 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 600 SWB vacuum diagram?

Hi Larry, thanks for your offer.  I'll have to look around for a reader that
makes copies.  You know, I had a huge reader, with a built in photocopier
which I bought just to read all my Porsche manuals which are on micro.  I
printed them all up, and then got rid of the reader.  I couldn't give it
away, and once I tossed it, about a half dozen friends all came forward
saying they wanted it. lol

Again, thanks for you offer, but I'll hold off until I can find a reader
again. lol

Ed
300E