Hi.

I have seen a couple of posts that mention recording sounds in MC 2.4
beta, but on the MC FTP site though only parts of the 2.4 beta seem
available.

I assume I cannot use these with the 2.3x environment because when I
try MC complains about the format of the command.

eg., I try "record sound x" and get errors about missing "(", bad
form, missing ",", bad parameters etc etc.

So, where can the 2.4 development environment be downloaded from?

I've also seen references to a recordsound.mc stack written by Tuviah
- is this open source? And if so, can anyone email/post the URL to
this? I thought it might be under contributors at
http://www.xworlds.com/metacard/, but no such luck :-(

Cheers,
Mark
--